The Victorian of Cambridge is a beautifully renovated 1880’s era historic home centrally located in the quaint shopping district of Cambridge, Wisconsin. Our whole house rental offers lodging for 8 adults plus 5 kids.
- 4 bedrooms (1 King, 3 Queens, Twin bunk beds, 2 Twin beds plus 2 twin trundles.). Perfect for 8 adults plus 5 kids!
- Two bathrooms with Kohler fixtures, bathtub, imported marble tiles
- Carved-wood sleigh beds topped with top-of-the-line pillow top mattresses, down comforters and fluffy pillows.
- The kids love the fun kids room on the 2nd floor and the bunk beds on the first floor (included in bed count above).
- 2 gorgeous living rooms with luxuriously comfortable leather couches
- 2 Fireplaces
- Most rooms have their own Flat screen TVs with DVD players and Cable TV (with movie channels)
- Free WiFi
- The kitchen is fully stocked with granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances including front loading washer and dryer for your convenience (there’s a 2nd kitchen and washer/dryer on the 2nd floor).
I welcome you to view a virtual tour of The Victorian of Cambridge .
Cambridge is not your typical Wisconsin small town. The vintage storefronts are home to art and gift shops, pottery studios, great restaurants and other inviting and unique shops. Access to Lake Ripley Park beach and Cam-Rock Trail is just a hop, skip and a jump away.
We appreciate that you are interested in spending your valuable time at The Victorian and look forward to answering any more questions you may have.
Please be advised we do not rent to non-family groups under the age of 25. Minimum age requirement is 25 years old for all guests except for children under the direct supervision of parents.