Check out the rave reviews from our guests!
CLICK ON THE ICONS FOR OUR RAVE GOOGLE & YELP REVIEWS!
MORE GUEST REVIEWS:
- We just made it to Des Moines to spend the night. We were blown away by how beautiful your home is!! Your renovation is gorgeous! I was afraid to use anything it all looked brand new. So I’ve made a list for my husband. I want your fridge, your pillows, and the bathroom tile. Oh, and the backsplash and washer/dryer. We barbecued once and ate dinner on the patio a few times. Your garden is beautiful too. The upstairs couple were very nice. We were all biking. Our daughter raced ok for her first time at the national level. It helped her evaluate her training and how to improve it. We also loved the Bumpy cakes at the bakery and the Daily Grind looked like a Colorado coffee shop. If junior nationals are in WI next year we will definitely rebook! Thank you so much for making our stay absolutely wonderful!!! Chris, Pete & Jenny
- We all had a wonderful time at our reunion and The Victorian was a perfect place for two families to stay. We will remember it if we come back to the area. Everyone was very happy with the facilities. Ruth
- We greatly enjoyed our stay at the lovely Victorian of Cambridge. The accommodations were first class and so is the town. Great food and service as we dined on the patio at Mill on Main.
We also loved the stroll along Cam Rock Trail#1, the delightful shops on Main St., especially the Village Bakery, Lake Ripley Beach Park (great for families) and the proximity to UW Madison.
Thanks to the great owners-Joe & Carol, who obviously care very much to provide for the comforts of their guests.
We will be back for more R & R!John & Sandi, Elmhurst, IL
- Dear Carol & Joe:
First, we would like to express our appreciation for making this vacation happen for us.
You were so accommodating and truly what a lovely environment. Your taste and style is impeccable! We truly enjoyed our few days of R & R! Thank you again. Warmly, Dawn & John, Lemont, IL
- Had a great time. Hope to make our stay here an annual event. Marty & Crew, Lombard & Byron, IL
- We spent our anniversary in this wonderful house and town and we are so glad we did! We enjoyed two delicious meals at Mill on Main, relaxing massages right next door by Tina at Essential Touch and browsed the cute shops on Main. We also took a stroll through the fascinating cemetery near Lake Ripley. We topped off a great day by enjoying delicious Brazilian food in Madison.We ate breakfast while viewing all of the activities at Barktoberfest right across the street! We look forward to our return! Joan & Mike Rochelle, IL
- We had a wonderful time. Your place is beautiful, very warm, inviting and cozy. We drove the artist’s tour, met some wonderful people, bought a little art and had a very nice time! The scenery was perfect as were all of the places we visited in town. Hope to be back! Jim & Cindy, Naperville, IL
- We had a wonderful time. The Victorian is beautiful and a great deal! It was the perfect place to run in to see our kids-both UW Madison students. It was a nice place for them to stay a night to get a break from campus life. We walked down to Lake Ripley & around town to all the shops-all very enjoyable! Thanks much! Deb, Dave & Kids
- Thank you for sharing The Victorian. We felt right at home the minute we walked through the door. You have provided your guests with everything possible to make a stay here the most comforting and relaxing experience.
- We will definitely be back and have already share our experience with friends & family!
Much success to you! Mike and Chris, Albuquerque, NM
- Stayed while we were visiting family in town. Our kids loved their little room and had lots of fun with movie night in there. Everything was set up perfectly and we will definitely be staying again when we are back in town. Thanks, Doug, Sarah, Kate, Lily, Cooper & Finn
- We love this place! I love the cool floor and the way you have decorated. We live in the country and it is nice to stay in the quaint town of Cambridge! We looked at cottages while we were here and hope to buy one someday! Lot’s of ice fishing happening on the lake. Looks like fun. We had a wonderful dinner at Mill on Main! Thanks for your hospitality! May God bless you both and all who stay here!Linda and Robin, Elburn, IL
- Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful Victorian with us. This was the perfect Spring Break getaway. We loved the shops downtown as well as the close proximity to the Johnson Creek Outlet Mall. Tiffany & Adam, Lacrosse WI
- Thanks so much for everything. Jake & I spent our one year anniversary here and had the best time. The house is so beautiful and we can’t wait to come back! We could not ask for a better place to relax for a weekend. Andrea & Jake, Eau Claire, WI
- Thanks Carol & Joe for your hospitality. You certainly thought of all the needed creature comforts when you furnished the Victorian. My daughter & I created a few feasts after our trip to the Madison Farmers Market. The highlight was our massage with Tina, the best either of us experienced, and doing yoga in the beautiful garden. The bakery down the street is definitely worth a visit as well as the smoothies at the coffee shop. Take care and good luck with the Victorian. We enjoyed our stay! Denise & Tina
- Had a wonderful time. Everything was so well organized and thought out. Thanks!Terrie & family, New York
- Thanks so much Carol & Joe. We so enjoyed our stay! The apartment is absolutely beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. We spent a small amount of time around town, but mostly enjoyed the apartment. Everything we needed was provided. Thanks again so much for helping us sit back and relax! Chalya & Jeff
- Girls Weekend!
Kerry, Lori and I have been friends since high school. Now married with kids, we decided to get together on the year we turn 40 and here we are! With no agenda (other than drinking wine and catching up) we enjoyed our time here in Cambridge. Thanks for a great getaway. Valerie, Charlotte, NC
- Thank you for making it so convenient to be with our wonderful grandchildren Skyler, Haley and Jadon and their fine parents! Nano & Nana