There are many reasons to visit The Victorian of Cambridge in the winter time. Here are four of the best reasons:
1. Get a 25% rate discount for your stay in January or February. Just mention this email when booking.
2. Enjoy some fantastic area EVENTS including:
- Jan 21st. Candlelight Snowshoeing, Aldo Leopold Nature Center, Madison
- Feb 4th. Knickerbocker Ice Festival, Lake Mills, WI
- Feb 11th Dip for Dozer at Lake Ripley Park, Cambridge
- Grab a Badger basketball or hockey game! Schedule here.
- Get cozy and enjoy Valentines Weekend at The Victorian of Cambridge! ♥
- Mamma Mia at the Fireside Theatre, Fort Atkinson ( now until 2/26)
3. Take advantage of all the fun ACTIVITIES in and around Cambridge.
- Cross country skiing. snow shoeing and fat tire biking the Camrock Trail, Cambridge
- Sledding at Camrock 3, it’s a nice long run and a gorgeously quiet setting.
- Ice Fishing on Lake Ripley
- Downhill skiing at local ski hills within 1 hour of The Victorian.
- Shop downtown Cambridge boutiques.
- Bowling at our very own Lake Ripley Lanes
- Grab a cocktail and dinner at one of our local supper clubs.
- Check out all the winter fun here.
4. Get away from the hustle and bustle of your daily life. Have fun visiting in front of the fireplace. Book the whole house for your friends and family or one of the apartments for a romantic weekend with your love.
You don’t really need a reason to get away from it all and relax at The Victorian of Cambridge. Any time of the year is a fun time to visit!
Contact us today to book your next reservation!
Carol Sapienza, Owner